Sunday, August 26, 2007

JOANN is confused.

Hah. The past few days had been too fast for me to absorb! Yesterday, Friday, is our first day of the holiday. Thats right, we`re on holiday now. So like EARLY in the morning, had to go for dance practice with Ryan. BUT it was DAMN DAMN FUN! But being slow like I am, I feel very retarded doing all that. Hah, its alright, I had fun. =) Suddenly, d stupid boyfriend told me that he just got back from KL. Like alright. I had to miss my groups self-prac, because I went for a job training with SuLing. Sorry girls!

What to say? We were late, like REALLY late! But people there were nice about it. Training was long, sat till my ass hurts! After that, my idiot wanna meet meeee, so off I went. All I can say is that I miss you so, so much. After the short time we spent together, he went for his party and I headed back home.

Today, I woke up and didnt felt like going for the girl`s dance-prac. But I`ll feel bad, mayb because I know how it feels like to have mates who dont go for practices just because they DONT FEEL LIKE it. So, got up pretty early in the morning, had breakfast with my mum! =) Followed her around, helped her carry the things she bought. Weees, being an auntie isnt easy.

When I got back home, Ain sms-ed and said that prac today was cancelled cause alot of people couldnt make it. So like, yeay, didnt have to feel THAT bad about not wanting to go for it. Went for Suntec Dance with my mates! JOANN, being so blind that, I walked past d group of them without seeing, and even when they shouted for me, I still didnt realised. Hah! Thanks Dehui who helped my carry my bag by putting it IN his bag.

Went for their lunch/dinner which resulted in endless laughters! Went to watch d dance(s) after that. Nice view man. People short like me can only see other people`s asses! >=( Ended up laughing at our own lame jokes. Well, its never boring when Im out with them. Thanks guys! =) After the results were announced, went off to Somersat with Benjybangthewall and Jervenne. Had our dinner at LJS, which caused ALOT of stupid things to happened.

We were talking/bitching/crapping about random things. Like 3idiots laughing in their own world. But, its okay, I like! =) And I especially enjoy laughing at Benjy`s stupid ideas/actions/words. He is even more concerned about his hair than anything else. Nice already la Benjy! Went to the NYC for dont know what party for like, 10mins. Nice party, about, 10 people? Haha, but nice lah. Go in for a drink and the toiRet. =D

Went back after that. Hmmm. Im so, so sad right now. Like, on Tuesday is Larry`s last lesson with us, and, its my grandad`s 100th day after he passed away. I cant dont go and pray and pay respects to my ahgong, afterall, its ME that he doted most upon! And, given me being a lousy dancer, I certainly dont wish to skip any dance class. Especially Larry`s last class with us. And, the timing clashes! From morning till noon, I have to be there at my grandad`s. And Larry`s lesson is from 11am till 1pm! Like, I cant go after that because obviously, people dont pay respects in the evening or at night one wad. I have to choose. I`ve asked if the lesson`s timing can be pushed to a later timing or not. I dont wanna miss any of the 2. =( Let`s hope for a win-win situation.

And there`s this (cigarette) Butt`s out dance competition. I really hope to be part of whole thing, but there can only be 8people involved. And obviously, people wont want a lousy dancer like me to drag down the whole team`s overall performance. There are easily more than 8people who are better than me around. Blame it on myself. Why didnt I use my heart to dance last time!? =(

My idiot should be at Taiwan now. And I think Im so dead is he finds out that Im calling him an idiot. But, its not totally not true anyway~ It just feels different without you around, idiot. Dont get me wrong, Im happy with my friends today! They`re nice people, I love. =) I hope the end of the month will come sooner, by then, you would have finished all your touring about in Cheena places. I miss You so much, that it hurts. I dont know when`s d next time that we are able to take out some free time just to wrestle! Im going to will you this time! >=(

I had a nice day. Thanks my loves!

No comments: