Today is the last official lesson for the sem. Well, last day with my classmates. Pretty sad. Today, the whole class was not focussed for the problem statement, we did another ppt for the class. =) nice experience. Thanks guys.
The bestest faci ordered pizza for us. I`ll miss everyone, meanwhile, life goes on. This is it aint it? People come and go. I guessed I`ve long gotten used to it. People dont stick around for the rest of your life. I`ve had it. Growing up should be it. As we grow up, we lose old friends, and meet new ones. And this whole thing goes on, just that more old friends leave, and less new friends come. I`ve learnt it. Time for you to do so too. Friends, will all of you leave me one day like all the jerks and sluts did to me in d past?
So yea, had the best lesson ever. People, time to move on alright! =)
No more crapping in class.
No more disturbing of Robby.
No more going into class 2hours late with my classmates smiling to me!
No more "dancer~"ing with Cedric.
No more asking of RJ question from Sq.
No more getting movies from Godfrey.
No more hearing of the voices of the usual girls.
No more of all these.
And,
No more of disturbing the 2 most-disturbed person in class!
This class, I`ll remember. =D
----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Promise to self, I`ll be a better girl for the next sem, I`ll try not to go to school THAT* late ever after. ChunKy went for his CHEENA world tour, 3rd day. l hope he brings bubblegum for his JOANN! So that I can blow and pop them on his face! Haha, alright, maybe not. Come back quick! There`s dance on tmr. Time for bed! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment