Holidays are here. I thought that I can finally spend some quality time with my bed. BUT, I`m so wrong!
26th August, Sunday.
Woke up pretty late. Got up and prepared. Before I went for a shower, I packed abit of things for the stayover at grandma`s house. I told my dad and bro to bring it over to her house for me, as I have to go to work. They left while I was in the shower. So, they took the bag along. And guess what!? I cant believe they`re that stupid! They took a practically EMPTY bag over for me. Thanks alot man. In the end, I brought 3days worth of clothings and necessities to work. Dumb fuck.
Went for training at Holland V. Well, work there is pretty happening and fun. And get free Haagen Dazs ice-cream! =) Dinnered with my new friends at Holland V. They have the bestest laksa around. Took a bus with Derrick(new friend) to my grandma`s place. Pretty tired by the time I reached there. Showered and fell asleep.
As Im sleeping, Baby(the dog) kept curling herself near my legs. So cute. She must have missed my grandad alot too.
27th August, Monday.
Woke up like DAMN early in the morning. Prepared and got myself to Outram Park. For the first time in my life, I took a bus from my grandma`s downstairs to another foreign place all on my own! My virgin trip =) Anyway, I like it there. Full of aunties and uncles. Free of all cheena ah bengs and ah lians sprouting vulgarities all over the place. When I need to get away from all things, I`ll go there from now onwards. Of course, spending the first 4years of my life growing up there, its nice to see how surroundings have changed over the past 10years. I miss my childhood friends.
Anyway, went to Groove Studio/ Studio Groove at Outram. Once again, I feel that the lesson was not as well conducted as its supposed to be. People, we have to get our steps right. If not, you will just be wasting your bucks as well! I will work hard as long as I am able to with all of you okay? Dont feel disheartened. After that, went for lunch with a few of the people. Full of entertainment. Took a bus back to grandma`s place. Alighted a stop earlier to walk back. Looking at everything. I miss those days. Spent the night there again.
28th August, Tuesday.
Grandad passed away for the 100th day. I still miss him very much. He wouldnt wanna see me sad. I will do well. Skipped Larry`s last lesson for the paying of respect thing. After that, Dad sent me to school even though I wasnt required to go. Just went to kpo abit.
After that, went to McD with some of them. The usual laughters with them. =) Went home and sleeeep. I miss my bed.
29th August, Wednesday.
Woke up early for Ryan`s last lesson with us. Was about to leave home when it started to pour loke wolves and tigers! Damn. The routine today was fun, fun and FUN! Ryan had a 30minutes talk to us. What he said is damn damn true. "Always ask yourself, what else can you do?"
This, is going to follow me for a very long time; "Never think that you`re the best. Because when you think that you`re the best, thats the beginning of your downfall. Keep on learning, learning never stops." Ryan, such a beautiful dancer yet so humble. I admire him for his character. He has gotten my respect. I hope that he is able to make it on October 19th for our showcase.
In these past 12 weeks with Larry and Ryan, Ive done things I never thought I could do. I am ashamed to even say that I have been doing dance for quite some time, but I never seemed to improve at all. They showed me the true meaning behind dancing. Within these few months, Ive grown as a dancer much more than in any other point of my life. I will work hard. A promise made to myself that will always stand.
I will never improve if I dance alone. My dearest friends, please help by laughing at me and encouraging me as I go along okay? We shall grow together as a group. Pass this tradition on. If other people can do it, so can we! This IG, I love.
[Took a typhoid injection today. My left arm is kinda retarded right now. I hope this feeling goes away by tmr, I have work to do! =(]
No comments:
Post a Comment