Saturday, January 12, 2013

This feeling.

Knowing that the one person who truly cares about you in this entire round piece of mother land is being pushed away by me. There might be no way back from this even again. If I don't let him know how much he means to me, he might never get the chance to hear it from me, ever. Once he decides that I've pushed him far enough, he'll turn around and walk away himself. All that he remembers of me now are the times I've made things so bad that we don't even meet up anymore. I'm scared, really I'm terrified.

You think you have trust issues?
This is my trust issue.
I don't trust myself enough to tear down the walls I built up.

"Lean on my shoulder when you're tired; I'll be there for you."

Bombom, I don't dare to.

No comments: