Monday, January 07, 2013

Crossover.

It was epic from the last week of 2012, crossing over to 2013. As always, my friends never disappoint with the intense amount of shit they do that make me feel like laughing and crying the same time. Being drunk, if not high about 70% of the time, I'm trying my bestest to recall everything that follows.

X'mas eve 2012.
I went to Clarke Quay after work and really. Alcohol brought out the worse of me. I was literally pushing, staring at everyone challenging to a fight. Seriously, half the things they said I did after I sobered up, I can't remember shit. Funny things I said/did.

Was walking from Planet Paradise to Rebel. According to Hams, I was pushing everyone away.
Hams: Wah, you lucky I gangster you know?
Drunken me: DONT WORRY, I also gangster!*Pushes another one shouting* EXCUSE ME, I GOING TO REBEL!

There was a fight about to break out in outside Playhouse/Rebel.
Drunken me shouting to my group: EY I GO TOILET UH
*Turns around and pushed the people about to start the fight away*

And the CLASSIC.
I was walking through the VIP area of Rebel, when someone's hand hit my face. I swear I was pissed and blood rushed all the way to my brains. I told Brandon/Marvin/Jasmine cause he was their friend. He said sorry, and apparently I slapped him and we were both pissed at each other and gonna start fighting. The 3 at the side like stress, then me and Nikko started hugging it out. Haha, fucking drunkards. We still disturb each other for this.


New Year's eve 2012-2013.
Went Rebel after work again, this time round, more sober than I could have been.  Everywhere was packed like, WHAT THE FUCK. I get irritated when there's too many people in a place too small. I was chilling with my girl on the dance floor all. Everyone was irritated/angry. I lost some money that night, due to my stupidity and others' lack of integrity. I had a good 1k in cash in my wallet that night cause I forgot to make a trip to the bank. I left my bag on the sofa of the table cause I was convinced that all lockers were taken and everyone's our 'friend'. At the end of the night I had a damn bad feeling about it, I calculated and money was missing. What do I say?

I know that it's someone I know cause if I really wanted to steal money, I would have taken the whole stack, and not just the few pieces of it. But cause the person knows me, thats why he/she don't take all of it, maybe to teach me a lesson? But hey, one day karma will turn right around and bite you in the ass.

After club was HORRIFYING. The sea of people waiting for cabs was, WHAT THE FUCK AGAIN. I managed to get one bout 2hours after club close, and I had to drop a girl off at pasir ris before turning back to yishun. Desperate times call for desperate measures indeed.

On both eves, I had to work the following day in USS for the public holiday. Intense, super intense. It's like, still drunk and high and feeling a hangover coming. I thought I would have fainted again. But I did it. :D

4th Jan 2013, Friday.
The same group of us went Zouk/Phuture as our friend was spinning for the night. As always, I went down after work. Very normal, everywhere was packed. I got super tired of strutting around in the heels, I exchanged it for my trusty sneakers back. Jeans, tanktop and sneakers, cause I rock like that. Me and the girl was on the dance floor again and then this son of a mother decided that bringing a bottle onto the dance floor was damn cool.

He and the girl he was grinding was dancing behind us. Long story short, the girl, the guy and the bottle kept hitting me, I was pissed off and decided to leave. Not before pushing the girl in the most unfriendly manner I can.

Another long story short, back at our table, my girl told the guys something and all rushed into the dance floor, I was damn scared cause we are all not very known for holding our peace well. Went into the dance floor, dragged the guy and his bottle out of the club. Not before the Bran and the Jas shouted over the loud music and caused everyone to be looking at our direction.

I was feeling a lil pressured to be as angry as they are, but then again, my head hurts. We were all outside talking and shit, and our DJ Zouk(named by Jas) stepped in and save the day.


And again, the following day I had to turn up at USS for the weekends. I've been like constantly working, partying, working again. Very tired, I feel like I'm really too old to party all day everyday.

5th Jan 2013, Saturday.
Went to Homeclub after work for the Underside event. Good music, good dancers. Above all, I met my babygirl, Cherie Wee! Had speed catch up session before leaving over to Rebel/Zirca for 2nd round.



With nights out like this, I'm losing track of my days and time and everything else. I'm trying to be as preoccupied as I can, so that when I reach home and alone, I'm be mad tired and fall straight to sleep. Without thinking. As much as I try to, I cannot. Sometimes, I question myself, did I do it right this time around?

Only time will tell.
Someday it will.

No comments: