Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Thoughts.

You know, it's kinda annoying to go to blogs and you keep seeing the same old post over and over again? Yea, I know that feel bro. I try to make it a point to update with substantial infomation rather than elongate my entry with pointless words that make no sense to everyone. A big part of me want to update as much as I can, but I can't bring it in myself to post anything just for the sake of posting.

Regardless, this is going to be a long lenthy entry about the insane in the membrane, insane in the brain *starts dancing*. As always, my attention span is about half a blink of an eye. I started this feeling all so motivated to post but right now, I'm shifting my cursor all over firefox. I suck at this.

It's a month for a lot of birthdays. Personally, I feel that birthdays are SUPER overrated. If people love you enough, they'll shower you with everything they have every other day of the year and not the day you tore open your mum's Vajayjay. Please don't be that annoying person that expects your girlf/boyf/mother/father/whole world to throw you a surprise birthday party. If they do it on their own accord, good. You're very much loved. If they dont, deal with it. I think I talked about this before. So, think about it. Nothing's worst than all the superficial posts on Facebook your superficial friends posted because Facebook reminded them so. But then again, some people like it. Makes them feel all popular I guess.

Total digression from the topic. Recently my sixth sense is really on a roll. Everything I say/feel is a spot on! Like always, it works for all the bad things and nothing good like striking 4D. Not that I buy la. Aiya, I'm sure even if I bought, nothing close to my numbers will open. Firstly, as the lunar 7th month came to an end. I realized that not every supernatural being belongs to the same world. Like, fatimah rockers won't 'go back' after the gates are closed. Because they are not Chinese, and not the same belief is shared. MEANING, not every being is not out as the month ended. Which brings me to this, that day I went to a place with a super bad feeling. I been there before. Last year during the month, some things happened. This year I went to the same place, but after the month ended. Nothing changed. I told my boy about it. AND THANK GOD I TOLD HIM. It prepared him for what he's about to face. I'm not saying anything. I'm just saying, don't mess with what you don't know.

And, recently I started putting on my seat belts in whichever car I'm in. I never used to have the habit. I always slouch in the most impossible position ever. I also don't know why I do that, I buckle up with my boyf giving me the most ridiculous look he can have. Today, it proved to be a good sudden habit. I was on the cab home, the uncle was making a left turn at full speed. Suddenly he jam braked and the impact was, WHAT THE FUCK. I swear if I wasn't buckled, I could have crashed into the windshield. He almost banged into a young couple, about me and Jacky's age. WHAT THE FUCKKK. And then he told me, oh sorry. Tired.

CHAO CHEEBYE. If tired go home sleep right!? Don't sleep while you're having someone in the backseat, and you behind the sterring wheel. What the shit is this. I know driving can be tiring. But please, lives. I can't emphasize enough to all my driving friends, if you're tired, rest first. Instead of rushing home, because you never know what might happen. I've lost a number of friends in traffic accidents. You don't know that pain. Think.

I'm very tired of trying to talk sense into people. If they know how to think, I wouldn't have to do it and make myself appear to be one hell of a nag. Oh well, I'm sure one day people will see what I mean. Till the next lengthy post. See you. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the part about the Vajajay. :) <3

Love,
Jasmine.