Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Caught in the Middle.

It's no secret I don't grow up in a less than perfect family. I mean, yea I have both my parents around and a little brother. Still, every other night there are quarrels and arguements. Recently things took a turn for the worse. As always, I'm caught in the middle with my bro. Really, parents. There are some things I never expected both of you to do.

After this rough week, I have newfound respect for my Dad. I cannot emphasize this enough, I really respect both of them. And love them both with everything. I don't wanna take sides. I don't wanna hear ugly stories. I don't wanna go through this. Honestly, do I even have the slightest chance to choose? Nope, I dont.

What can I do?

Before I go to bed everynight, I pray that everything would be just a dream. I'll wake up and everything is alright again. I pray, so hard.

No comments: