Sunday, September 02, 2012

So much Love.

Beer garden after parade. Tiring.
Going back into sentosa after dinner. Extra tiring.
Alighted at Imbiah station to walk to beach station. Super tiring.
Walking to Tanjong Beach Club from beach station. MAX OUT TIRING.

This reminds me why I don't like to club in the first place anyway. Yes, I'm cutting clubs/drinks/etc away, for good. I cabbed home 40mins before midnight charge began. Ohmygwash, I must be damn old. I feel tired/lethargic even at the thought of it.

The boyf still can go over to St James after TBC. Im old.

Oh, and he is very funny. I'm going to put it here. Joy that's so simple.

Last night, I told J to help me take out my spects from my bag. He brought it in and 'NAH.' I looked at it for 10secs and he is still wondering why I don't take it from his hand. Goodness sake, that boy brought me my shades instead. Who would use shades to correct eyesight for computers? Facepalm moment.

Hehe. I am totally in such a love hate relationship with you.

Lovey dovey photo of us to make you lonely people feel miserable. 

I'm kidding.
But you gotta love us.

We bring joy, much fun and so muchhhhhh laughters.

;)

No comments: