Monday, July 02, 2012

While I'm at it.

Busy, busy, busyyyyy. Now that I took up an office job. while retaining my weekend income,  I'm practically working 7days a week! Dafuq? I must be mad. Always rushing here and there, I really hope that time would cut me some slack, slow down by even a fragment of a second. You know, thru' all the rushing here and there, I forgot something over the years of being surrounded by people.






I enjoy being alone.






You know? Not to be consistently in check of yourself because you are with people. The no need to care about awkward moments. Most of all, strangers you might never see again, they don't give a shit about you.  I don't go home often, recently whenever I do, my mum will always be in such high spirits! Damn, I miss home. I made a promise to myself, I'll be back as often as I can.

Thankful thought of the day;
My family will always be there for me. No matter how far I am physically.

:')

No comments: