Monday, July 02, 2012

Loss for Words.

Have you ever been filled with such extreme emotions that you chose to keep quiet, because if you really did open your mouth, everything's gonna turn ugly? Yea, I know that feel bro. Well, the truth is, I tried to blog this down, as an alternative to screaming out loud, and I still think that it's gonna get ugly, so I'll just do what I do best - pretending nothing ever happened and life goes on. I'm on such high sensitivity to the smallest detail, I'm a freaking walking timebomb on my own! Okay inhale, exhale. Everything's gonna be alright. Actually no, nothing is ever alright. As much as I want it to be, it is NEVER alright. Seriously, the fuck is wrong with people nowadays? You know, certain things are not wrong, but I don't fucking encourage it. That's all, I'm not hating, I'm just displeased to a fucked up HUGE extent. I really don't wanna be the naggy piece of shit that keeps on talking and talking. Blogging isn't even a good choice for this. Shit.

No comments: