Thursday, July 19, 2012

Future.

 The Future - It's the indefinite time period after the present. The arrival of which is considered inevitable due to the existence of time and the laws of physics. The Future. It scares me. You know, the uncertainty of basically, everything?

Strapped with debts of yester-years, honestly, I don't see myself really being financially free, or so to speak. With a 5figure sum on my back, I target to clear it by the end of this year. Ambitious, right? At the rate I'm slogging my ass off, rushing from job to job, I believe.

Once I'm lifted of this burden, I will sit down and carefully map out my path. To which I don't know how to feel about the whole 'Future' thing.





On a lighter note, I had a solo morning drama queen crisis on my way to work this morning. Story goes, I woke up with a dying phone. I prepared and left for home cause I know my charger was in my bag. I left for the bus and mid journey, I had a bad feeling about that. I dipped into my bag for the charger, and alas! None was found.

It was a very intense situation for me, because internet in my office would go off for no apparent reason. If the phone isn't with me, that's it. There will be nothing for me to do for a good 45mins at least. I did a thorough search. Really! It wasn't in there. My whole bag, there's only my make up pouch, water bottle, wallet, ez-link.

I went to work feeling really sucky, this was when the whole building's lift decided to stop working all together. Are you kidding me? I climbed up 6flights of stairs with my dying phone. Preparing for the worse day of my office life. Sat in my cubicle, feeling sad and everything. Asked around for a charger but no one in the entire freaking office seemed to be using a blackberry. The internet was already down, very sad.

Reached into my make up pouch to grab a hair pin for my fringe. Opened it up and there, my charger. My day is saved. :D

Much bimbocity in this.





On another lighter note. Please, go support and show some love for BigBoyThang! It's the awesome fruit of my boyfriend's labor and I personally promise you of each cap's authenticity. Coming straight from our Californian supplier, BigBoyThang brings you the freshest New Eras available locally. 

 Do not hesitate, go check it out for yourself! 

No comments: