So, I've since joined the workforce in an office located near home. Alright fine, it's not my first ever job, but I swear, it's my virginity at something that require tremendous effort to pay attention. A review on it all, well. Unsurprisingly, there's major office politics going on. I'm known to be the quietest of all girls right here. They won't know how much madness I hold inside of my head. ;) Working in a female environment, wellllll. It's almost a public fact I cant work with women for shit. Rather than fucking around with everyone around, I choose to work with my alter ego this time round. And see, no one knows that I could really talk for hours if I wanted to!
Alrighty, other than the
occasional constant gossips/bitchings in another language that they really think I don't understand shit about; All's Good. I mean, really. At least for how the past month has been. I work during my weekdays. Still going for shows and rehearsals. Life's good. Above all, income's mad good. ;)
I have plans, WE -together with J, have big plans. It's gonna be tough for now, taking baby steps as we go. But hey! You know that Rome wasn't built in a day. Even the tallest skyscraper starts with foundations underground. Let's do it. I love how I can be mad right here on this space, with my words jumbled up as much as my thoughts are!
Oh! Clearing my wardrobe soon! Girls, keep a look out!
Peace, and BIG Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment