Thursday, May 19, 2011

Ever wondered?

The past weekend, I hijacked the SGC camp for the new bloods with these very funny people. Man, I watched my babies all improved by heaps and I'm lazing around getting fat. I must do something about it. Imma get back in shape, soon.

I still very love these classic people.

This is what's left of what I grew up with. I hope some years, this problem would be rectified and we get to keep the dancer's childhood friends. =D

When I was in year 1, all I ever did all day everyday was to dance. Go to school at 5pm, to dance. Tired, go home sleep. Next day oversleep and go to school at 5pm again. Such a daily reign. Now that I'm older, I obviously suffer from the 'what-d-fuck-was-I-thinking' but if I were to repeat Year 1, I think the same shit happens.

Nothing can describe how mad happy I am to see everyone again.
I hope we will all attend the first wedding, I think Abang's, soon! =D

And once again, I'm kinda asking for a scolding right here. First, I'm leaving my rather stable job at the end of May. Nope, I haven't found a new job yet. Yes, I'm quitting without a backup plan. It sucks, the uncertainty of not knowing where you're headed next. But, I cant describe the feeling of knowing you'll do something better, just don't know what yet.

My my current place, pay is good, job scope is simple. But the hours are tough on the mind and soul. A few more years like this, I might look 40 on my 25th birthday. So, I'm taking time off for myself. At least a month, before I start slogging off, as I will for the rest of my life.

I mean like, what's the rush right? I'm gonna work for the next 50years of my life. Taking a month off sounds reasonable enough.

Heh.

Till the next update, take maximum care readers.
Weather's been a bitch. Drink plentiful of water!

No comments: