Why is there a sudden influx of pissiness? Why do I always happen to remember somethings I don't wish I knew? How come I could never seem to forget that? It's been more than 6months. It's still hurting as much as I knew it. As much as the first week.
I really fucking hate it when people start judging and there some other people start getting all nonchalant and shit and tell me I care too much 'bout what other people think. How about what I feel? Never knew, didnt you?
I hate pissing like this.
I hate pissing about this.
And just when I thought that I've managed to get over all this bullshit. I start to feel like I'm useless all over again. So what if I'm not as pretty? So what if I'm not as slim & curvy. There's no holding back, you could walk off anytime you wanna.
I hate hating myself. I hate not being pretty 'nuff.
When you look good, you could get away with all the shit in the world. If you look good, its okay to b d hugest ass of all time, you'll always have friends. If I'm pretty, even wrong things could be right.
I fucking hate being interrogated like Im a criminal.
I hate it when you pull the pleasecomeover face on me.
I hate everything that I'm doing.
I hate when I get shit fo' nothing.
Why is it that d person you look forward to seek comfort always end up as the one who makes you feel worst?
Yea, TMAI.
No comments:
Post a Comment