Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If it's you, it's you.

I hate it when I can't tell if people are telling me things as a joke or otherwise. It makes me ultra stupid. Especially if I asked & they still insist on telling me it's a fact when I'm the huge joke. Fucking hate it. If you wanna make a fool outta someone else, go to the circles.

I hate people asking me too much questions. If I wanna tell you, I will. If I don't, asking 10times wont change facts.

I hate them who thinks that I'm being a huge bitch by behaving d way I am. If you wanna spread words bout me, go head. But at least cover your ass and make sure I wont find out. What kinda fucked up people go round spreading things that ain't true, but only 'bout how they feel? What kinda shallow people judge people with only what they see?

I hate hating so many things and can't do shit 'bout it. Just like how I purposely search fo' a surname instead of a name just so not to avoid.

I hate how I can't blogged like I used to 'cause I know eyes are watching. It's like having pens and paper, but cant doodle or write. The fuck?

I hate how things are turning out to be. I hate how I'm so getting used to this.

And ultimately, I hate how highly possible I am likely to forget all these in a few minutes.

No comments: