
Just like Duke Orsino of Illyria,
In love with love.
I feel fo' you.
Then I realized; why waste my emotions on such things.
Talking 'bout appreciation.
Hah!
Just like Malvolio;
Wallowing in self pity.
I look down on you.
That's d best you can do.
That's sad.
Hah!
Just like Viola & Sebastian;
Mistaken identities.
I'm really pretty sick of you.
How much you magnify yourself to be.
Learn, fucking learn.
Not all d things in d world goes your way.
I've never seen anyone made use of their FRIENDS like this.
Tell me 'bout it.
Sigh, I just woke up & can't put myself back to sleep.
I'm looking forward to today, I hope nothing major decides to screw up.
Haven't been in my best of moods lately.
Haven't been to class lately as well.
And so they say, old habits die hard.
Whoever they are, they are so damn right.
It's next weekend;
It's so near, yet there's no push.
Get what I mean?
It's different, from last year's from MUSE, from whatever else I've done.
This year, everything is messed up.
Pretty tired of going back to school to basically do nothing.
Don't bother to correct me, you know I'm right.
Can't wait to get this over and done with.
Can't wait to see you, there & then.
No comments:
Post a Comment