Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm glad fo' all d things I'm not.

Recently, there's been thousand and one things in and outta my mind. Come to think of which, there's so many things that I'm happy happened to me. Let's take a trip with me.

I'm happy that I'm not brought up spoilt.
There's so many things I learnt on my own, on streets.
Made me a louder person altogether,
Learnt to read a person from beyond the physical.
Grew on my own, fell my own.
Got up alone, now I'm stronger that most you'll ever be. =)

I'm glad I gave up 1 IG when I was in year 1.
Let me had d chance to treasure all that I'm left,
I know I'm not dope, or superbly outstanding.
I'm not after d fame, it's more of a family.
Drifting, yes.
But know that you people are already part of my life.

I'm not taking things so seriously.
Don't like d fact?
That's pretty sad on your side.
Learnt that when things get over serious,
There's only one person feeling it, yourself.
Why make life so difficult?

And fo' all of you who thinks that I'm beginning to lose interest,
Yes, I am.
'Cause theres only so much I can take. =)

Momentum'09 is never gonna b d same as Momentum '08.
Neither will Momentum'10 and d more years to come.
'Cause it doesn't mean that much after all.
Momentum'08, I woke up feeling lost, don't know what to do after school anymore.
Momentum'09, can't fucking wait to get this over and done with.
Thats bout how bad it is.

Don't crap with me bout all d hardwork and effort,
I'm putting my 200% on d line.
And I don't see people doing d same with me.
Instead of getting all worked up all,
It's more of a, why bother?
'Cause it's not MY show,
It's OUR show.

They fail to realize it,
Im doing my part already.
Imma do all out fo' my parts.
They fail at theirs,
We are gonna get shit together after all.

2more days,
Can't fucking wait to get over with this.

No comments: