First day of year 3.
Surprisingly, I didn't feel much fo' it. Or maybe 'cause that part of me has already given up on 'school' all in total?
And another part in me is telling that the upcoming Momentum is gonna be shit.
I totally changed my mind bout buying tickets fo' my people just to watch.
Why haven't you guys learnt?
I think I finally realized why they left and don't come back anymore.
And so d people will ask;
'What are we doing so much fo?'
Tell me, it's something I'll love to know too.
Someone, enlighten.
I'm sick, I'm tired.
Who knew d hardwork behind everyone?
Who knew?
Need to learn, dudes. L-fucking-E-A-R-N!
It isn't just bout yourselves.
It's quite upsetting to know that people are taking it as it's nothing when we're being punished fo' d times we weren't at fault.
And I won't be sorry fo' being direct.
I'm not wrong, I'm not right.
I'm Jo.
No comments:
Post a Comment