With YOU;
I'm so fucking disappointed, down and out.
I'm so damn pissed, could easily cry a whole sea.
I'm so tired of talking and helping, no one fucking knows.
I'm so sick of seeing d same thing happen, thousand times over.
I'm so all d things in that world.
End of d day, my love fo' you won't change one bit.
To YOU;
I'm amazed at how you can pretend as if it's still when it was.
I'm sick at d way you behave.
I'm damn irritated at how much you magnify yourself to be.
I'm even too annoyed to waste further brain cells talking 'bout you.
End of d day, you know you're really, nothing.
Fo' YOU;
I'm thankful cause I know 'whenever you look back, there'll be this someone there'.
I'm glad fo' all d things that's happened, happening.
But I'm not as sure if I'll take whatever that's gonna happen.
I'm such a person, you knew so damn well.
Apparently, me, I changed.
I'm such a girl you thought you knew, I proved you wrong.
I really hope it won't b like what I expected. Too typical.
End of d day, I hope you'll get it.
And YOU;
Casual-est thing on earth, ever.
Everything of you, I wanna tell d whole world.
I wanna share everything that I have with you.
I wanna make everyone feel the same way as I do.
I wanna let you know that I'm really more than what you saw.
I wanna have d chance to know you better, as much as you wanna know 'bout me.
I wanna appreciate all d effort you go through, just to let me know you're true.
I wanna tell you how much I put you on replay and smile myself to sleep ever since.
I wanna just sit around and waste our free days away doing nothing big and serious.
I wanna do a thousand and ten things with you, and enjoy it 'cause it is with you.
I will go on and on till this day, I might be scared of what I feel.
Probably I already am, but I dont care.
'Cause at d end of d day; I want, you.
And I'll b waiting till you tell me you want me too.
No comments:
Post a Comment