Friday, January 16, 2009

Who knew?

I sat myself and think proper. Who knew what was on my mind?

I don't have anything but full of love to spare. My heart is only fist-sized but sufficient to put my family, the whole of SGC & Dance in it. I'm trying so, so hard to make a difference in every aspect. Why does it seem that the more I try, the more invisible I get?

Back home, things are so messed up right now. Superman, you're gonna be alright. Whatever wrong you've done, whatever wrong I've done, take it on me. I've got so much I wanna tell you, over the years, I grew accustomed to kept shut whenever I see you. I wished I talked to you more often, so that I can comfortably converse with you. Please, be aight.

A few times this week, I was so madly closed to tears. I got shit I knew I don't deserve, not even close. It's getting difficult to even stay happy. What do I say? Doesn't matter does it? Because at d end of it all, I'm just shittin'. Who knew? When you help out with sincerity, people take you fo' granted and trample all over your kindness. The only thing I did to get this kinda treatment is that I'm too nice.

Open up your eyes.

With one day that I'm still around, I'll make sure I can take care of the people who needs it so much. I'll try my all to make sure they don't end up like me. Who knew? People whom I held respect fo' disappointed me big time. Good friends turned into almost strangers in a matter of days.

Who knew?
All these while it's been a struggle. Who knew?

No comments: