Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'll gladly be.

My head still fucking hurts. A whole night of Sisha, Chivas, high people singing/screaming at d top of their lungs sitting in a parking lot, mad laughter everywhere. I had such a good time. Busy convincing people not to sing so loud, with endless questions such as 'You know what's my favorite song?' Didn't sleep much, and got to NUS after a tiff with my Superwoman & a huge headache.

Style Groovaz Crew.
I'm so, so proud. You make my trip with cab, headache, tiredness, sadness, about-to-pukeness all worth it. We screamed so much, I could have gone deaf myself. I'm proud to tears, literal. RPresent us, and RPresent well. It's the hearts of the people, not the awards or prizes. Bring our existence to the next level.

Superwoman.
I love you, I love us. I'll gladly be the one who's causing all d nonsense, but I'm not. I'll gladly be d reason why he has to go thru' all that trouble, I'll know how to solve it but I'm not. I don't know what to do. I don't even know how to start talking to both of you anymore. Sigh, why don't someone teach me what to do.

Fo' my Girls.
I know that some people saying suddenly we're like so close. I just like the way we are. Sometimes, we all need to unlease all the emotions, posivtive/negative. The hugs & comfort that's always so readily available. Thank you loves.

Eyes are d windows or our soul.
What d eyes doesn't admire, our heart do not desire.

No comments: