Saturday, January 03, 2009

Two double O Nine.

I'll give you all that you need, but you don't seem to see it.

I'm about 2days late, but still Happy New Year to you people out there. Last days of '08 and first few of '09 hasn't been going well fo' me, especially with a bandaged ankle, it makes traveling sucha hassle. And nope, it doesn't stop me from having fun tho'.

On 31st Dec, I went to Woodlands to watch d dances, and I tell you it's so disappointing. The few of us went to Zee's earlier than planned. It was an simple affair. Home cooked, and very spicy dishes by Zee with some help from Jason. A tasteless chocolate cake, filled with good intentions by Zoo. A kitchen full of people volunteering and a very amused Zee. So homely!

10 seconds to midnight, we all crowded around the square box and shouted at the top of our voices. The 7 of us are almost counting down fo' d whole block! A new year countdown, free from the crowds, free from the heat, free from the banglas with sprays, but full of good food, warmth and smiles. Easily, my best new year's eve in history.

We watched The Cheetah Girls 2, yes, with the boys too! Zee & Zoo are amazing, they watched the show so many times that they had already memorized the whole movie. Jason has got an issue with Zee's toilet seat. He went up to use the loo, and came down the stairs mumbling something. 'Wah, never in my whole life have I seen a cupboard so close to the toilet bowl uh! I pee I also scared.' HAHA! And Jason's scared of Zee's sister! After awhile of nonsense, we all decided to play Taboo!

And havin' Suling in the game is d bestest thing that can happen to Taboo. She is completely blur and lost. She said she needed a dictionary to play Taboo. So funny luh she, rounds after rounds, I laughed till my tummy cramped.

Let's see some of the classic quotes of the night;

Clue: It's a food!
(And that's d end of it! HOW TO GUESS!?)

Clue: Football, coke.
(AND SYAFIQ GOT THIS ANSWER CORRECT WITH JUST THAT 2 WORDS! Sponsorship.)

Clue: (Zee said) What am I feeling right now?
(Hysterical! HAHA! The answer was tense.)

Clue: The most basic powermove. (We still can't get away from the Dance in us)
(I almost shouted headspin, but Swipe came out instead.)

We were screaming possible answers all over the place, it's a major chaos and full of fun! It was nearing 5am then, people started to get tired, so we stationed ourselves neatly around the place and watched The Decsend. The show was mad with no direct storyline, and no proper ending. It's filled with sudden attacks from blind monsters in a cave and Suling fell asleep watching that.

AND, Suling sleeptalked and claimed that she didnt! Zee's cat was busy meowing at the stairs, and Suling suddenly said 'Zee, she's coming, get her away.' Then she mumbled something I can't understand. We told her she talked in her sleep, and she said she didn't. Soon after, the sky turned bright and we all fell asleep. I woke up at 'bout 1, chilled awhile more, ate lunch and we all went off. Thanks Zee fo' being sucha wonderful host!

On d cab with Suling & Zee towards school, I realised that Suling is actually kinda blind. Her mobile phone's text size is so huge that you can only read 2lines of words at any one time. OMG Suling, she is the lost child, no joke. I reached home on new year and fell asleep like one dead log.

Friday, I went to studio fo' some prac. Mad tired. Almost nonstop practices fo' 2 showcases due next week, and a meeting fo' something important coming up. Woo! My ankle's hurting like mad fuck after d day, but it's all good. =) And oh, some people are pretty unhappy bout how others prioritise things in their life. Just know that not everyone is taking bucks from their parents. No wonder you don't go far in things you do, because you don't take how people feel into consideration.

Nuff' bout such people.

Happy 2 double O 9, and Goodnight!

No comments: