Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lazy evening.


Above image taken from, Aminah's blog, credits to CA fo' d polaroid. Look at how happy all of us are. I love having all of us smiling like that. I thank everyone of them that made d day happened, including Zee, Zoo, Denigirl & Tobi who weren't there in d shot. Further thanks to those who decided to stay on with us after all.

Last day of d year, I don't feel anything special.
Sometimes I even wonder what's d big hoohaa 'bout countdowns about.

I know!
It's an excuse to get together with your lovely ones & quality time together.

I just came home from the massager fo' my ankle after dance pract. in school.
Speaking of which, I think d uncle so cute. He's this old chinese man, he played those old school 80's music while helping me rub my ankle. I'm in pain and then there's the background music going 'This is how it's like in d DISCO~' and it went on and on. Oh my god man, I was busy laughing in pain.

Whee.
I'm going off to one of my friend's place around d hood soon, we've been together fo', let's see, 7 years? It's always fun to watch everyone of us talk bout d young, stupid past. And the hot topics. HAH!
Around 8, I'll head over to Woodlands with my Groovaz and watch some budget fireworks, OH! NOT FORGETTING THE MAJOR SLEEPOVER AT ZEE'S PLACE! Zee can cook real good food! One day, I'll learn from her.

I'm feeling so lazy now, I feel like sleeping.
And it suddenly occur to me that I'll be my havin' my last day of '08 & first few days of '09 limping about! =)

2009, it's all gonna be brand new.

No comments: