I'm kinda stuck in d most difficult phase in my life.
And the most difficult phase in life isn't when no one understands you;
But you don't even understand yourself.
How come things turned out this way?
I came home early today, hoping to have a good rest, and as I rested, I realized that his health isn't as good anymore. I know all my life I haven't been really close to him but seeing him like this makes me worry. It's getting more of fear than worry. I don't want anything to happen to us anymore.
She came back and said d same words over 'It has been a few days since I last saw you, busy huh?' She said it with smiles on her face, but I know how true it meant. I saw how much housework she does whenever I'm not around. Even to lil things like ironing my brother's uniform. She comes home from work everytime to face a house full of mess. I can't take it if I'm her, but she's so strong, I'm so proud of her.
Have I really been so busy that I failed to notice these things happening right back home? I don't even understand myself anymore. When I'm out, was I really doing the things I wanna do?
And I even got so traumatized from the uncle incident on Monday that last night I had a nightmare about it. It's a nightmare with the weirdest combination of people. Do dreams really tell something bout reality?
I don't know, I'm so tired right now. I haven't gotten 'nuff sleep from yesterday.
I don't know when I'll be back again, bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment