I'm finally done with most of the admin parts fo' Jan 10. Woo! Oh look, it's almost 3 now, am supposed to be in school at lunchtime tomorrow! TELL ME HOW TO WAKE UP!? This week is crazy! Packed with school, practices, DEADLINES, shows. Lil' messages from people all over d world keeps me going. Thank you lovelies. =)
During d long run in Larry's lesson made me feel us all over again. Just like d good times, good old times. All we need is a lil push. The way we encouraged each other to keep on running, even tho' we're all as tired. It made me smile despite how hurting my ankle or how tired I was.
I had one of my craziest dance day ever! My first day back in proper action since I've removed d bandage on my right ankle. It sure feels good to be back again! At the end of d day, I was so tired, but I was happy so it doesn't really matter anymore.
I'm so tired, I'm going to bed now!
Committee members, get all d things you need from me!
No comments:
Post a Comment