Friday, December 19, 2008

What is in a Hug?

I would like to know the secret ingredients to make a great hug, I'll go all out to find it by all means. And today, a hug proved to be needed, so badly. I sat right there, shivering cold, busy helping out, tying the loose ends fo' d competition with a few people organizing. I came to dance, not to do office job!

It's not their fault they didn't know what to do. Not their fault everyone's too busy to help them. One simple question, how come things that's supposed to be done ages ago are still not done? To such an extent that people have to cover up fo' us. Didn't I told you people not to make the same mistakes as us? Why won't you guys listen? I know that you guys know that we gotta speed up. BUT WHY AREN'T THERE ANY IMPROVEMENTS!?

Look dancers, Imma be frank.
Talking, to me is DIRT cheap if you aint gonna do anything bout it.

When a task is trust upon you, just fucking do it. Do not wait fo' half d world to get started. No one's gonna start unless another person does. Why can't you be d one? Why can't someone just start pushing and REALLY make something work? Why the fuck is everyone not doing their fuckin' part!?

And the rest of d people, where d fuck have you guys gone to!? Did you guys sho' some love when people really needed it? Since d day people start bitching 'bout this crew, I'm having doubts about how much longer I can hang on. Now, all d questions to myself have been refreshed in my head.

Why in d fuckin' world did I even care this much?

Why isn't even the seniors with nothing on their hands currently helping? Where have all of you guys been? What happened to all of us? Why? Just why d fuck do I have to care so damn much? Just because I feel so much fo' all of us? Because it's become part of me along d way? What the fuck.

Deadlines are there fo' a god damn reason! What's the point if everything's being pushed back time and again? Might as well do everything on Jan10 itself. 'I guess you're the only one alive in the IG now.' Any idea how much I feel like crying at that sentence? Why me? Why only me? I feel like throwing it off and take a break.

Don't come telling me bullshit 'bout not giving up when most of the things you people do are also half fuck. Think 'bout it. How many actually do things out of their range? AND HOW MUCH LOOSE ENDS DID YOU LEAVE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO TIE? No one is the fuckin' toilet roll. Don't expect people to clean your filthy asses right after you shit.

Learn.
LEARN PEOPLE, LEARN!
Learn how to open up your eyes and appreciate people.

I feel like one stupid mad fuck getting pissed when everyone else is still so happy because someone else is doing their jobs for them. Damn.

If anyone's uncomfortable with the amount of vulgarities right here, BYE.
Thanks.

And sometimes it gets so tight that even tears won't form.
The only comfort to seek is that it'll all be over soon, really soon.

No comments: