On d 15th Dec, the youngest(in 90's) of d lot turned 18, finally!
No more barely 18 fo' you lil bro!
No more barely 18 fo' you lil bro!
Handful of us went right over to his place to surprise him. Last minute planning, and am glad the surprised worked! Especially the look in his face when he saw us with his just woken up face, in boxers. Caught on video! Went fo' supper at d usual place, birthday boy took 2hours, and still didn't finish his ice kachang. Laughed so madly at d coffeeshop.
Sleepover at thumb's fo' d second time. Crazy shit.
I just came outta shower, and saw Ragu watching Halloween on his laptop. Full of gore, blood, killings, blah. I joined him with one side of his earpiece. Yes, I'm sucha pussy, I screamed at every sudden sound effect, until everyone else was pissed off. And I looked at Ragu, he fell asleep. WELL DONE! And not only throughout d movie, even when me & Aminah was screaming so madly at d fighting game that we were playing, & everyone laughing so damn loudly. RAGU, WELL DONEx2!
I like how everyone just squeeze so close with each other, even tho' some haven showered. I love d feeling of being surrounded by people I like. Ahh! I feel like squeezing all of them so tight! I went to sleep in d room with another irritating person. In d middle of d night, I wanna go to d toilet so bad, I woke him up to accompany me. I came out, I saw Aminah outside and ask us to wait fo' her, because she don't dare to go alone also. HAHA!
And then, Ash pointed to me that Ragu's hand was in d air, as tho' holding a cig. Ash confidently placed his cig in Ragu's hand, and Ragu woke up to smoke. Turned out that, Ragu was actually dreaming of Ash havin' a cig, and asking him to smoke! WAH, spooky huh. But actually, more of funny.
And so both of us went back into d room, and Aminah continued sleeping at her orignal place. All of d sudden, she got whacked by Abang! End up, Abang was dreaming that he was hitting a lizard. HAHA! Imagine d roaring laughters that woke me up when they were talkin' bout it. Super funny, really.
I know my bad habit. I love snuggling up to people when they're sitting around. Super cosy, I like! Especially when everyone just woke up, and then you wrap yourself up in d blaket, and just lie smack in d center! Before everyone starts to cover you in pillows, and hit you, and your hand just reach out and scratch d first thing that you touch. Jason loves it so much, d marks I left on his legs.
There's so much I can go on with d night! Abang, Ash, Jason, Aminah, Hakim, Ragu, THUMB, thanks fo' d night! I hadn't laughed so madly in a while! Big, big hug!
And as usual, fo' everytime that I enjoyed myself so much, there'll b somethings to pull me back to reality where I need to be serious most of d time & make decisions. People grow, and change, and grow from d changes, and grow again. So many times I felt d urge to just splurt everything out. The words were just hanging by my tongue; 'Its okay' I told myself, and I swallow everything back down again.
One day, I'll find d voice to say.
Believe me when I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment