Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tell me.

Someone tell me, how should I be feeling right now?

I'm typing as I'm waiting fo' my laundry to be done by d machine, then Imma hang it all up to dry. Why at this time? I'm sooooo tired now, but I've just gotta do it fo' her. She's been fighting with him fo' days from now. I get so tired when I go back home and hear shoutings, and see cryings. So draining.

Especially when it's after such intense practices everyday, all I look forward to is just a good night's sleep. Day in, day out, same thing, same routine. I drag myself outta bed, go to school fo' dance, go home late, and help her out here a there a lil, and sleep late again. Repeat cycle.

I wished that they can just sleep back on d same bed like years before. I love him, I love her. I love them together, not like this. So many times I wanna cry, so many times I'm too tired to even start. Maybe tired isnt d word to use, I'm worn out. Who am I to tell them to stop? If they'll listen to me, there won't be a situation like how it is today.

I don't like what's going in my mind right now. I don't like feeling tired, sad, mad. I don't like hating. Especially hating both of them. Bit by bit, they make me don't feel like coming home anymore, just that I know I have to. I haven't talk to them proper in a longest time. I can't even remember d last time we sat down to have a simple dinner at home. Where have they gone to?

Don't they love us anymore?

Grandad, I wish you're still here. I know you'll tell me that everything's gonna be fine, and you'll set things right.

The machine's done. Goodbye.

No comments: