Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I hear the sound of Peace.

After about a week or so, last night is d first I've heard no screamings or shoutings comin' from d next room. I can't help smiling myself to sleep at that. It's like, okay, I don't know it's like what, but it's like d best thing that can happen at home.

And my week of holidays was real fucked up. I, shan't elborate but I thank all who made me laugh and smile during d tortorus 7 days. =) Danced my weekdays and went to watch a movie on Saturday. I know Abang Ash loves sitting beside me when watching The Coffin, because I natural reacted to the show and scared him on d way.

And Jiawei too! And everyone else. Not forgetting the couple who sat behind us. The guy screamed and held onto his girl's arms. Super funny, especially when you're sitting in d middle of Ash and Jiawei. They won't let you forget bout it and concentrate on d show.

School's started.
MUSE's next Wednesday. I'm feeling the rush already.
BLAH!

Center from d third, I won't forget. See you there!

No comments: