Saturday, November 22, 2008

Purrr-fect.

It's barely 4.30, and the skies outside are dark as night. Home alone on a Saturday evening. The rain, the darkness and the quietness. Perfect situation fo' some time spent with myself. I sat here thinking. About a thousand and one thoughts brushed past my mind. Been awhile since my last alone time.

You know they say; If you tried your best and still can't make it. It's your best isn't even enough. I guess that's how it is. My best will never be enough.

I've been living in the shadows fo' all my life. People know that I'll always be here. I'll be around no matter. And that's when people starts to take advantage, starting to step all over me. But at d end of d day, they know that I'll still be sticking around. What fo'? I wondered. It's so, me. Each time someone comes up to me, they want something. No one ever walked right up to me, just to 'chill'.

Some other times, I feel so... lousy. I gave up trying to talk sense. Because to everyone else, I'm just shitting. Not like I'm talking nonsense. It's almost everytime, whatever I said comes true! And then, people wouldn't even remembered I mentioned bout it. Hello, I'm given a mouth fo' a reason.

I've been thinking, I miss simple things like eating together as a family. Whats a bed fo'? To sleep in right? And I wonder why she doesn't wanna sleep in her bed, their bed. Why make life so difficult? Why make life so sad fo' herself, her children? Why can't she just understand, sometimes it's getting difficult to give in to her.

When I hear people complaining bout how tired they feel, I feel like screaming in their ears. Do you even know what's d meaning of tired?
Not everyone needs to constantly worry bout things going on at home.
Not everyone needs to do d housework.
Not everyone hears shoutings going on, practically everynight.
Not everyone feels helpless when hearing cries.
Not everyone gets shit from both side.
Tired? No. Worn out.

And d rain, dark clouds and silence gives the perfect atmosphere to think thru'.
Peharps one day, I don't even matter anymore.

Shadows, that's where you can find me.
And it's where I'll be.

No comments: