Friday, November 14, 2008

It's not easy.

I've got many girls telling me at one point or another in life. They like me, they wanna be like me. Being loud, ability to click with almost everyone, breaking a shitload of rules/laws and getting away with it. That's only what people see on d surface. There's so much shit going on beneath it all that no one sees.

I look at myself, I look at other people. They're much happier, much simpler. Sometimes, I'd rather be just in d shadows. No one will notice, no one will care. When people don't see, they won't give 3fucks about what I do, who I am. I don't have to live up to what other people expect of me.

Sometimes, even running my own life can be so tiring. Girls, I want you to know that each of you is special in your own ways. Nights like this, I sit down and think, and replay d different parts of my life. Sometimes I'll end up smiling, others, I'll sit up all night thinking.

Just thinking...

No comments: