I'm pretty proud of myself today. I made it to class, with persuasion from d girl though. My first time to proper lesson, in about 3-4weeks? I'm so glad I did! Well, d day didn't start out well. I slept since 7pm last night, and I was still late this morning. I took a bus to school, and guess what? The FUCKIN' BUS BROKE DOWN ON ME! Was real tempted to just settle fo' MacBreakfast and skip lesson again.
BUT THANKFULLY I DIDN'T! Saw one of my classmates at d life lobby, and she's like 'Ey! So long didn't see you already! Today's problem on photography.' OH MY FANTASTIC! Whole of today, we went around d school, armed with only a DSLR. Shot student activities & architecture. Many thanks to my dancers who helped out today! =)
Now let's see what I've got with no knowledge on how to handle a precious DSLR darling.
And ending with my favorite of d lot!
I love all the lines and angles. =)
I love all the lines and angles. =)
As of today onwards, I promise myself that I'll go to school as much as possible. Go Jo!
No comments:
Post a Comment