Many times we learn things from anotha' person.
In d process we forgot 'bout d whole reason.
You, the one whom the person taught and share,
Would appreciate if you pass on d right things to those whom you care.
Stand up, tell 'em they're all wrong, do you dare?
Especially in days of the late,
I've seen too much of the ugly side.
There's only this much I can take,
Give it all up, I just might.
But I won't, with my fist held tight, I'll continue d fight.
My heart is willing but my flesh holds no power.
Help souls that's wandering around, people sober.
Guide them as soon as now, before it's game over.
I don't want it to end with 'Hah, look! I'd told ya!'
So step up now, don't be one hellofa sinner.
The basics of teaching boils back to sincerity.
Unlike what you see thru' d media, all d filthy publicity.
See 'em people earnin' big bucks, with poc's filled with money?
Open your eyes look closely, how much are they worth really?
Think it over, judge it proper, now somebody tell me.
There's much more to me than all you can see.
I'm not good with words and rhymes,
It ain't my thing to come up with all d nice lines.
Look beyond what you see with your bare eyes,
There are more things beneath what d physical defines.
If you see these, let me know, show me a peace sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment