Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Breakin' Point.

I'm so tired.

All the over-ratings, all the bitchings, all the bullshit. Today, I had it all. I felt so tight, all d way to my neck, I can't breathe. No body knew. I had the draggiest dance day of my life.

Mind your own business.

Simple words yes? But this doesn't apply right here, we're together, your business, is my business. Sadly, mine isn't yours, or rather, y'all. There's so many things I'm so upset about. Hah! Talk about appreciation, who appreciated the people in the shadows?

No one did.

Who knew how much this meant to me?
Who knew how badly I wanted this show to work?
Who knew how much about what's going on?

Who knew, no one did.

Who knew I got so fed up with the feelings I can't express with words.
All I could do is to look forward to hug my teddy from someone special.

And who knew, even with that, it's hard to stop tears from falling.

Please, stop being such a disappointment, there's only so much my heart can take.
I, shut up.

No comments: