Tuesday, August 12, 2008

With love.


I like how you tried to pacify me when I frown.
From how I sulk and forced the smiles;
To the way you're sad when I'm mad.

You went 'round asking 'bout me from my friends,
And then you bravely went ahead with your plans.
You knew I was pissed the moment we meet,
And yea, I knew you felt like shit.

After awhile, I can't help but to smile.
Looking at you gettin' more and more anxious,
As we passed by the many different train stations.

Fo' how you didn't tell me anything in your mind,
And how you made everything happened before my eyes.
Fo' the Mummy in the movie,
And you making me experience a blind-man's journey.

Still you kept me in the dark,
Told me to walk and keep my mouth shut.
I said I was afraid, I can't see,
You told me it's okay, because you're there beside me.

I like how things seem so simple,
Like how you formed a Jay-Ouh with whatever.
There asked 'Joann, will you be my girl?'
With the 23 things you like 'bout Jo, till the list go on further.
Hah! I got you fo' a moment when I didn't give an answer.

Right damn, I'm going to hit the sack,
By now you're already in bed.
Guess who I'm letting into my dreams tonight?
That same someone whom I'll hug so tight.

No comments: