Last night, I had so much fun! I'm gonna miss you guys. Gonna miss my favourite cho chweet cute Matthew, gonna miss my fucken noisy botak Azhar! Gonna miss all my crazy, fun to d max girls! Only you know how much fun I had last night!
Having dares like licking each other's leg hair, sitting on their faces when they sleep, licking your whole palm. Getting ourselves all hyped up with the alcohol flows. Playing blackjack and shouting at every single rounds. And yes, having to ride to places to top up food, and breaking the law in d process, as botak said. And finally botak sending me to school even before I get to sleep.
I dont know when will be the next time I can get to hang out with you guys, or even play around like this!
Speaking of which, I think I'm getting kinda boring. Ok no, that's not possible.
After these months;
I'm glad, I found myself maturing as a dancer.
I found someone who's able to understand all d shit I've been going thru'.
I found someone whom I'm able to tell everything to.
I realized what it means to be going through thick and thin together.
I know, I'm just being a bitch, but people can't help and love me. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment