Today on my way to school, I blasted d music we've used for past performances.
From NBA, to Danceworks, SLA to Momentum.
It was a 15min journey from Yishun to Woodlands.
I was overwhelmed with emotions, off balance I was thrown.
It's like browsing through a photo album and realized how much you've grown.
Thanks StyleGroovaz. =)
During Larry's bboy lesson, we learnt swipes, sweeps and windmills.
I looked back, I can't even hold a baby freeze still.
Now I'm challenging myself like I did.
It's like looking at your achievements and feeling very proud of it.
Thanks Larry. =)
After d class, I went back to homeground and met up with some very old friends.
They remained d same, I was d one who changed.
So much so that, I can't remember a lot of things I used to crazy over.
I can't remember how I always bully my friends just to stay sane and sober.
We chatted, replayed all d funny scenes over and over again.
Laughed at d coffeeshop so loudly, I think people would complain.
It's like looking back at yourself, from another person's point of view.
Thanks sweethearts, I love all of you.
Dream Wise.
No comments:
Post a Comment