Beware of whatever shit things you post on d net, because someway, somehow, d person you're scolding, bitching about will get to read it.
Talking bout comfort zone, colours, discrimination. Ask yourselves, have you really NOT choose your own friends? Not feeling uncomfortable with certain people around? If you have a burning question fo' YOURS TRULY, then get the fuck to my face, and not hide in YOUR own comfort zone and think that only your people would know. I just told you, whatever that's on d net, will be found if I want to.
Oh yea, haven't you people learnt after so long, never to trust anyone? I pity you, serious. You're a talent, but you're a fucking wasted talent. D more I see you, d more I watch you fall. And you're happily enjoying d journey isnt it? Hah, I hope you will learn somehow, but you never will. You're too blinded by whatever shit things that's blocking your fucking view.
And after I find out, I ask myself, have I really done wrong?
But nope, I didn't. You should know better.
No comments:
Post a Comment