Sometimes, I wish that I have just that lil bit of courage to go right up to my parents, give them a really tight hug, and tell them that I love them very much. At risk of them saying that I've gone mad after which.
They have really done so much for me all these years and not complained anything bout it. Without them is without me. This is an old line, but d meaning still stands as true. Ever since I started poly, time spent with my family lessened, and in recent months, situation got worst. I literally woke up when they're out and came home when they are asleep. MUM & DAD, tho' I dont really show it, say it, but I missed both of you, together with my irritating brother, who behaves more like a sister. It's been a pretty long time since we last sat at a table, and enjoy a proper dinner at home. It's been awhile since I heard my mum scolding me for taking an hour long to finish up a plate of rice. Im sorry mum & dad. There's nothing much I can do.
Sometimes, I wish that I just have that lil bit of courage to go right up to them whom I adore, give them all my thoughts bout them. And risk being scolded for being sarcastic.
You know at times, you try damn hard to get serious, and people just take you fo' a fool. I've been there, one too many times. And now Im scared to voice out, unless I know that you're mature enough to handle my words. So if I don't talk to you much, means I really hate you, and I think that you can't handle situations well 'nuff, or that it just isnt d time now. =)
Sometimes, I wish that I just have that lil bit of courage to go right up to them whom I hate, give them a punch in d face, or a kick in d groin. And risk nothing at all, except for a few blows in return.
But I figured, they aren't worth my time.
Sometimes, I wish that I can just hug you to bed, with you whispering bedtime stories in my ear. And risk waking up, and knowing that it's not gonna happen anymore...
No comments:
Post a Comment