Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Me thinks... ...

The past few weeks, I've been sacrificing a lot of things on my part. Had fun, had angers, had tears. Well, at d end of d day, me found a stronger me. I'm proud.

Over d weekend, it was d hiphop IG boot camp to select our juniors. Well, I had fun. Am like damn tired to go thru' every detail, but still, you get my point bout camps and bondings and all. This time, I was to take care of 9babies with Alan. Me thinks he's doing a very good job! Go Alan, SORRY Alan! You know why. =)

And in days of late, have been staying back till school closes, been missing out on a lot of lessons because I can't wake up. Actually, I've been missing out more than that, I've been missing out on my family, my own circle of friends, my school, my life.

And speaking on circle of friends, I'm more than a lil dissapointed that only a few people who texted me bout d dancefest that's happening in 8days. Maybe I'm just not as good a friend to them. I'm sorry. I really expected more than that to respond, since I've blogged bout it, and put it up on friendster.

Blah. I'm too tired to think of proper words to continue.

And I know, to many, I'm not a good friend, a good daughter, a good student, a good learner, a good leader. What do I say? I've done all I can, and if you feel that I didn't do my part well, then I'm sorry, I can't live up to your expectations. And prolly if you were to be in my shoes, could you stay on fo' that long? I don't think so aight, I have more things to handle than what it seems. And when I do things, help out late into d wee hours of d morning, d only few people who thanked me are those who are tying up d loose ends till late as well.

And I've never seen any others showing gratitude. Complain and sulk, is that d best you can do? C'mon, I expect a lot more of my friends. At least be there and not try to put people down can? Is it just so hard to do? I more than a lil disappointed, fo' real. I do admit, I'm not as perfect as I wanna be, but at least I do try my best to pull through. And prolly, this is d reason why Larry is disappointed in me today. Not trying hard 'nuff. I read somewhere that, when you try your best, and people still don't like what you do, prolly your best just isnt enough.

I know I have this damn fuckin' habit of sleeping like dead. If I don't need it, why am I doing this to myself? To my grades?

It's not like I damn purposely skip school or sleep late aight. I don't bother trying to explain, because no one takes any explanation. And whatever is said bout me, I hope that you have d balls to bring it up and tell me in my face. Period. And as of now, I'll just shut my mouth/self up and do my own fuckin' things, not get bothered bout helping out those who never fuckin' appreciates.

I don't need like a damn long thank you speech, just 2words, very hard to say? So far, each time I get people to do things, even small lil things like taking something 2inches away from them, I do make an effort to make them feel happy. Because I fuckin' know how it's like to feel that you're not appreciated at all.

Seriously, I don't see d point in even talking bout all of these. Blah.

No comments: