Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Great start.

Despite all the drama shit Ive been through on day 1, after all it's worth it. After so fuckin' long, I finally see a grade A on my results page. You may think that gettin' a grade A aint no biggie, but to me, it's almost like a performance well done! After all, it's not everyday that you get me steppin' into class late and not get any shit for it. =) I have a feeling I'm gonna do well from now onwards. Inspiration's back baby! Get ready for me!

Had bboy lesson yesterday by bboy Larry. Good. Am enjoying it, tho' I didnt eat much for d whole day, am glad I didnt faint. Class was all 'bout JAVA. What fuck!? Did till my cells left 'bout half. >=( Anyway, I took away my bestest bus partner's virignity 'cause these days he hasnt been on trips home with me. =) I enjoyed his first time as well. And chill people, am talking bout his first time havin' a pillion on his ride.

Cool, I spent so much time watching TV while typing this that it's time for me to go. HAH, will b back! -wears geek spects and smiles-

No comments: