Monday, April 07, 2008

First Day Drama.

WARNING; Fuckin' interesting story ahead.
WARNING II; Fuckin' not vulgarities-free.

Today, is d first day of my fuckin' dramafied year 2 poly life. How do I know that it's gonna be so wayang? 'Cause, the first day was hella' FUCKIN' ASS CRAZY! Fo' real, no joke! Let me get started on my super dramatic day I went through.

First up, am supposed to meet Meiyan at 7.45am Yishun MRT. She sent an sms at 7.30am to check that I've woken. And CORRECT, I woke up at 7.30am. Fuck, I certainly dont wanna b late on my first day of school! I rush like one mad bitch and got my ass outta house at 7.45am. Fuckin' broke my own record can!? Thank holy fuck that I packed my bag d night before.

And damn lucky that I saw my neighbour on my way out, and he gave me a lift to the MRT station. If Im not meetin' Meiyan, me thinks I'll b on time lor! 'Cause my neighbour works damn near muthafucken RP! DAMN, well, am not complaining, 'cause by right, I reached station at 8am, half an hour is more than 'nuff to travel down to woodlands.

BUT,

Met Meiyan and rushed up, and squeezed into d packed train. Thought why the fuckin' train so nice, open d door and wait for us. Turned out, we was stuck in the freakin' train for 10mins! WHY!? 'Cause someone, whoever know's that it's intentional or unintentional, either FELL onto the tracks, or COMMITTED SUICIDE during d FREAKIN' RUSHIN' MUTHAFUCKIN' PEAK HOURS! WHAT D FUCK! Like trains full of sleepy people stuck at every station just 'cause someone fell/suicided at CCK.

Like PLEASE LA, every else, please fuckin' take care and NOT FALL ONTO D TRACKS. If you wanna fall, kindly fall during off-peak hours, where cabs are available alright! AND, if you wanna SUICIDE, jumpin' off buildings will leave a easier mess to clear. THANKS. DAMMIT. No idea how much I hate rushin' and end up late for things that's not my fault.

When we reached woodlands LIKE FINALLY, saw Jervenne Spider and she literally used only 5mins to walk to school can! Like WTF, I think I should learn some chinese martial arts to make myself lighter and start eating bamboo shoots and walk on trees. Reached school, was perspiring like one mad bitch once more, NVM.

Reached our block and was told that ELECTRICITY WAS CUT OFF FOR OUT BLOCK. Fuckin' nice welcome present for our first day. So, we took d stairs up to the 5th level. Takin' stairs is okay. But the thing bout our stairs is that, there's not source of light, not even a window for the first 3levels. Its somehow underground, and since Electricity was down, there's no light.

GREAT, fuckin' GREAT! WE climbed first 3levels without even seeing our hands when it's held in front of us. All of us (Me, Jervy, Angie, Meiyan & Jason) depended on a small mini tiny source of light coming from Jason's keyholder. And even so, WE STILL CANT SEE MUCH.

By the time we reached 5th storey, GOOD THING WE'RE AT 5TH LEVEL ONLY, walked into class only to find that half d class hasn't reach.
First,
the faci said it's okay since it's d first lesson and so much shit happened in one morning.
and,
SECOND,
WE RUSHED, PERSPIRED FOR NOTHING. And just as I thought that I can sit down and enjoy some air-con after d morning work-out, turns out that the whole block's air-con isnt working!

Dammit, not that I sound like a typical hard-to-please bitch, but in RP if d air-con's down, it means that you're suffocating in the rooms, 'cause there isnt even WINDOWS that we can open to let some fresh air in!

FUCKIN' SPOIL MY MORNING. Good thing that d rest of my day went pretty smoothly, other than the presentation part where I really cant find any energy to focus and decided to listen to some songs and dance in my mind instead. FUCK, I hope this kinda shit dont happen too often. Not for the weak-hearted.

No comments: