
I know I haven been updating about recent events, but fuck, this is a must to update, like d first priority, at d top of my list and etc. Fuyo Interschool Bboy Competition. Well, not exactly about d competition, but the befores and afters of it all. Fresh out from my memory.
Right, let's get started. I went to support Rockin' Nation Crew, which consisted of AHMADtu tetek, Matthew & Tosh. They got into d top 8 positions, tho' they didnt make it to d first few, RNC, already my idols =) Okay, gettin' back to d topic. Woke up damn early to wrap Michelle's present. Yes, it's her Bday too (B for Bimbo) And yes, I did it like anyhow, ended up looking like crap. HAHA. So yea, back to d point, I woke up like early just to get her 1st surprise done.
Dragged myself outta my comfy nest at 3pm, then I got to know that Meiyan & Angie were to meet at 4, which means, I'll b late. So they met each other first, I spent like half an hour changing in and out of clothes man. By the time I dilly dally, and met them finally, just nice we can walk over to SMU already. =)
Here comes the first stupidest idea ever. I told Meiyan & Angie to write a lil note to be pasted on d Bday girl's pressie. So when I met them, Michelle was already there, meaning, I cant complete the present. I panicked for a moment, before the stupidest idea struck me. We went into SMU toilet, and 3 of us cramped into one cubicle JUST TO FINISH UP HER PRESENT! And I have no idea why the bimbo really believed that we're doing real toilet business. Like, HELLO! Its 3-in-1 yo! You think coffee mix uh? HAHA.
Apparently and obviously Michelle was done way faster than us, and she kept hurrying us, and made d 3 of us kanchiong like spiders. All in all, when all was done up, one by one we went out, I was d last one, and held her love-filled pressie at my back. Damn, I didnt know where to hide it, so I just handed it to her. Yes, in the toilet, she got her first surprise from us in the toilet! -.-' We make good friends, I know. =)
So after she cried and everything, we walked out, and Ivy did a very good job of stalling her while we look for a lighter, tho' that wasnt on d plan. HAHA. So yea, after we got our lighter, Angie & Meiyan went to the toilet side (again), but this time, its not happening in d toilet. Halfway through, I dragged a surprised Michelle to d loo again, this time, I gave a SUPER crap excuse for it. Surprise number 2! We got her 2 very cute mini cake and forced her to blow out d candles for it =)
And then we went for d jam. And being a true bimbo, Michelle actually got 2 huge cushions for us to sit on, she said 'later backside will pain'. OMG. Halfway through d battle of 2 crews, the music went out. And then the emcee started to get everyone to clap, and the battle carried on with our claps as their beats. And soon after, a better idea evolved. They got someone to beat-box breakbeats! Oh fuck, the best idea ever thought of I tell you. Seeing bboys breaking to a beat-boxer's beats, I think it's the first time in a major jam in Singapore that this is happening!
Its like an eye-opener for me. So glad I went. Special mention to Michelle who was constantly checking me out and see if I was alright after someone horrendous appeared in my view. -Much Loves- Soon after the 'Best Bboy in the house' award was given out, there comes the nicest part of it all.

Michelle, owner of Natasha Studio, was giving out the prize, and shortly after, the lights went out. When lights come on once more, Larry was holding this heart shaped birthday cake for her. There, d dear lil princess was already crying like a baby. Whats more, after hugging, kissing and all sweet things they did, Larry got on one knee and proposed to her in front of everyone! Like, WOW. Seriously, Larry is one person I know who really puts in effort to do things and plan surprises for his someone special. Respect.
In the mist of this dream-come-true scene, here comes the funny part. The plan was that after Michelle says 'I do.' Both of them were to do a slow dance with the soothing music playing in the background. And like most circumstances, things doesnt always go like how the plan is. This was what happened;
-Silence, filled with anticipation from everyone-
Michelle said 'I do.'
AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, 2 PEOPLE SHOUTED AND STARTED TO JUMP LIKE MONKEYS AND DID AN AIR-CHAIR.
Like, totally spoil the mood already, but nevermind. I think when Larry planned this, he forgot that its a bboy event. So, right after Michelle's 'I do.' He didnt even get a chance to even say anything further, ALL THE BBOYS JUMPED UP AND STARTED BREAKING! Its like as tho' everyone's getting married. HAHA. But Im sure the happiest would be Larry ey? After so much things, finally everything turned out good.
From here, I wish you well, Mr & Mrs Larry Liu. From the bottom of my heart, no doubt. =)
In life, one must focus on the happy things to make living easier aint it? Sometimes, it just isnt so easy. I could almost hear the fragments of my heart hit the ground despite the booming music. Dreams over. Im all on my own now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment