Thursday, March 13, 2008

Downside Up!

Oh fuck, Im back to the nocturnal lifestyle again. After trying so hard to revert back a usual person's sleeping time, I totally screwed things up by sleeping the whole of my Tuesday away. Now, Im back in d night! Grrr.

Anyway, I know I still owe a lot of things for this blog. But I just cant find proper time to update properly with all d pictures! -looks away-

Then why am I blogging now!? Because I cant sleep after d prata supper @2am I had with Rey! See luh! All your fault >=( On our way, we met this cab uncle who's scary and entertaining.
"Wah, at first I thought you Mas Selamat you know!"
"I like d ROCK at your pants."
"Which guy dont look at girl? Then that one not guy already,"
-Now best for d last-
"Under this kinda cold weather, which guy dont feel horny you tell me."
WTF uncle! We dont wanna know how you feel -.-

But anyhow anywho, I kinda miss this life that I used to have. Like sneaking out, behaving like street rats, who was still scared of her mum. -.- Hah, life just passes us by ey? But one thing hasnt changed for sure, Im always my mum's daughter. If there's anyone she will stay up whole night waiting for, its gonna be me =) I love you mummy.

Time oh time, why wont you slow yourself down so that I can get to appreciate you better?

-be back soon-

No comments: