Wednesday, February 20, 2008

YEAY!


LIFE;
Well, have been receiving a lot of feedbacks from my fellow mates that Ive been missing from everywhere. At gatherings, hangouts, outtings, Im not there anymore. And even on my blog, I dont seemed to be appearing here as often. Yea, you clever people got it right, d love of my life. Although it's like a 10weeks worth of holidays for me, I still make trips to school like any other day. The only major difference is that I feel like a full time dancer now. =) Rushing from places to places, Outram to Woodlands, Yishun to Paya Lebar. Certainly not easy, but this is what I wanted aint it? And hell, Im not complaining! I wanna thank people who still visit here and give 3fucks about me and my life as a dancer.

DANCEWORKS!;
=) After been thru' many ups and downs, finally, all major parts of the routine. Bet your bottom dollar that it's gonna be one hell of an entertainment and that smiles would be all over your faces. Not letting out anything here, and thanks for all d crazy ideas people!
Styles 'R' Us, we're neva' gonna stop till we reach d top!

ANNOUNCEMENTS;
Next Sunday, 2nd of March, head down to Vivo City to root for Styles 'R' Us in the Danceworks competition. Remember to show some love, this is what Ive been busy with, and I tell you, it's worth traveling to that lil corner of Singapore just for this. =) More info to be out soon! Do check back. -Much Loves-

No comments: