Sunday, February 17, 2008

GOSH!

IVE GOT NO FUCKING LIFE!

I go around, I read about all d lovey dovey tales about people's valentines. And fuck, I think back at my own, indeed, Ive lost my life. =)

Minutes into Vday itself, 3guys sent me home. And all of us were proud that they sent me home, because at least we can pretend that we've got company on Vday itself. And when I wake up? Guess what!?

Mum said she wanna play MJ. So off I went looking for all d khakis for her. HAH! And this year, I recieved only a single stalk of rose wrapped nicely and came as a surprise from my evil twin/MJ, BlackJack, whatever fuck khaki. And my lil bro made a joke outta you, remind me to tell you soon.

AND, recently, Ive been gambling away all d bucks. SHIT, Ive gotta stop before I turn into a full-time gambler! >=(

SOMEBODY HELP!

No comments: