Well well, I spent my last day of '07 sitting around at home, while waiting for Alan to leave Vivo City so that I can meet him on the way and head over to Woodlands. While waiting, Im busy eating chocolates Ive received on Christmas. Speaking of which, I think my friends know me very well, out of 6-7 gifts Ive received, 5 of which are chocolates of all kinds! Also while waiting, I sat back onto my sofa and thinking of how fast the year had passed. Indeed, when we look back into time, things seemed to fast-forwarded themselves.
And that Alan told me that d train got stuck at Dhoby Ghaut, d doors refused to close. So hilarious trying to picture d scene! So, at Woodlands, right after d countdown, and being sprayed by CHINA MEN, I guess all d barng gah lahs gathered at town area, so all the chai nah people decided to gather at d north -.- A lil boy got lost. So the emcee went like "the first boy to get lost in year 2008." Pretty funny when its tele-casted live.
Hah! I still remember my countdown to 2007. After work, I met up with Alvin, sat at some corridor that leads to nowhere. Suddenly, everyone shouted "Happy New Year!" and out of nowhere, weewee and sister appeared and we happy new year-ed to each other. HAH! Time flied by so fast. I didnt get any chance to really slow down and enjoy life.
Before I got into RP, I was busy working my time/life away. And I guess that this is d period of time where I started to lose weight. Due to the constant running around, late nights and all. And no surprise, during this period, me and my neighbor, whom I called weewee, hung out around d hood and did some gangsta shit.
After I got into RP, before I get into any IG(s), school took up most of my time. Our timetable daily is from 9am - 4.30pm. Hah, tell me what do I do!? So being freshman, I was interested to find out more about d school, physically. We (as in me, weewee and few of his classmates then) stayed back almost daily to play games -.- and walk about. We even celebrated our first week of poly life drinking at some spot near Woodlands MRT.
After I got my IG(s), need I say more!? I go to school for the love of my life. And Of course, from here, I got to know and mingle with more people of common loves. I learnt pretty much from here, and I hope that this learning never stops. =) Being in RP made me change a lot. I guess d girl from yesteryears is no longer here? For better or for worst, you tell me.
Me with my favorite neighbor, sometime beginning of '07. Man! Look at those black hair! Taken during one of our sleepless nights. Man, I regretted not studying hard enough that got my repeating sec 3, but hell! Look at the wonderful friends I've got in return! Worth it all. And the following picture was with my baby. My hair was that short then!


Within these 12 months(or less), personally I feel that Ive changed a lot. It's like, a I-feel-like-Ive-grown-up feeling. Pretty amazing I would say. Knowing new people staying outta you hood, mixing with people outta your comfort zone. One word; WOW!
Out of all that happened, I will never forget the day my beloved grand-dad got into d hospital. Had I not throw a tantrum and bugged everyone to go home, just because I wanna sleep, I would have gotten d chance to talk to grand-dad more! SLEEP! Mother fucking sleep! And d next day, he got operated on because of some blood vessel that burst in his head. From there, he went into a coma and passed on a week after. Grand-dad, I miss you. Im sorry. ='( This incident sure made me feel like there's nothing that I can't overcome in life after that.
Ouh, how can I forget d period of time when Im having a whole head of purple hair! And that was about d period where StyleGroovaz was bonding and everyone, I'll not forget how you guys showed love, care & concern for NBA! -LOVES-
This is what Ive become after 12 months of ups and downs. Though d purple-ness in my hair can't really be seen right here. And following, is one of my latest picture.
So, changed for d better, or for worst, you tell me. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment