Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy day.

Yesterday is a happy day. Because the night before, I slept at 3am for talking on the phone. Well, woke up at 8am, supposedly to go tanning with SHIRLEY, but she was lazy, I was lazy, so we postponed it. Anyhow and anywho, made me way to school. 45mins late. SORRY MATES! =) And, theres another change to our concept. BUT, this is gonna stay for long, I HOPE.

Danced around, and played around, and fooled around till about 7.15pm then I left for homeground to meet this group of people whom are very important to me. To put in simpler words, they play a major part in making me the JOANN I am today. Wanling, the big sister whom took care of me in many different ways and always put our best interests at heart. ChongKang, the stupid monkey whom always bully me, but is always there to laugh with me. And Youyuan, the guy who took care of me back when Im still a lil girl.

And after hours of listening to the stories, Im glad that Im no longer as in touch with the dark side of things as I was. Complicating. Pretty tiring looking out for one another and wondering whose turn would it be next to get hurt, mentally and physically. However, I've never regretted on anything Ive done/decided. Because this is how people learn, the hard way. And thanks for the love, care and concern. And most of all, thanks for the memories. =)

No comments: