Monday, December 17, 2007

2 more performances down.

Hey my beautifuls, am sorry for not updating these days, was down with A LOT of practices for upcoming events. With this, 2events just past by. So fast time flies dont you think? On saturday, Groove.Republic (A name that was given for Social Dance IG, naming after our instructor's studio, Groove.) Did an item for the Open House. Damn it was TERRIBLE. And being such a clever girl, my left feet stepped on my right feet, causing a bruise at the funniest place ever. Whatever luh, huh. Thanks to my ever so sweet darling, NAZREEN, who came all the way down to school just to do my hair, and going back. =) And thanks to all the StyleGroovaz represent who stayed on for my show even though its 4hours after theirs! Such sweet people. I love.

I wanted to be in school at 11.45am to catch their performance, but the stupid bus 169 from interchange took ages to arrive, but the time I ran to the stage area, they JUST finished their performance. So whatever right! -.- In the end, d few of us walked about the school collecting the school's "collectables" and played at the games booths and such. HAH. And being such great liars, we even got to play those games only meant for the Open House visitors! The best part is, with this, a group of us actually conned 4 rubik's cube from the sudoku booth.

After the performance, I went off to TRCC to contemplate about going in to watch Step It Up, d bboy competition. In the end, I choose not to go because Ive promised to go down to watch the Odyssey, MCG's major production on the year. But anyhow and anywho, I managed to sneak into the battle ground to catch the battles for the top 3 battles! It was dope yo! Speaking of which, I realised that Ive been going to the Reflection's events for free due to the wonderful friends that I have around! =)

First, I got into the Hiphop and Bboy competition, because I was part of the committee, then, our IG got invited for the Argentina performance, or something like that. After which, Revelations and Odyssey came, which we were invited too. And I got into the Percussion's Beats Encore because during the interval, I met a wonderful friend who aid me in going in. And taddah, I got into Step It Up too! Although it wasnt really part of Reflections. Hehe, thanks to all my wonderful mates! Much loves.

So after the battle for the top 3, all of us rushed down to the theater to catch Odyssey, which wasnt as enjoying as the rest. Maybe they should subtitle everything they said in English. Out of everything they said, I only managed to catch a few lines. What a pity right?

And on Sunday, wanted to head over to Suntec at 12 to catch Asraf in action. Because I had to pay respects to my late grandad, I couldnt make it on time, and ended up sleeping at my grandma's place. Woke up at 2.45 to rush down over to City Hall, because apparently, the meeting time is at 3pm, and I arrived at 3.15, only to find that, I not the latest.

Had our dinner before heading over to DXO to get prep up and such. What do I say? The performance was even better than the Open House's. But sadly, I didnt really enjoy the whole event. Maybe because I hardly know anybody around, even though they are really nice! Met Larry and wife over there, kinda surprised. There's this portion, sponsored by Groove, for us to take a photo shot with costumes. I took some with mine! Will post more pictures up once I receive them, in 2weeks time! I can hardly contain my excitement.

And thankfully, Sunny, my new godfather offered a lift from DXO, to East Coast to drop Angelia off, and to Yishun to send me home, and finally back to his own place. I guessed the fare chalked right up to about 50bucks. THANKS ABANG SUNNY! =) Reached home at 3am, dressed down, showered, and collapsed on bed.

Thankfully, it was raining the whole day today, and I get to sleep as much as I want! I sure miss my bed! =)


The performing girls for both events.
Alice, Liyana, Cloudie, Florina, Angelia, and yours truly, me.
The signature pose.

With ALL of the IG's guys.
Yes, A pathetic whooping number of THREE in total.

And JOANN doesnt want them to take up the frame all by themselves!

Dearest Santa, would you grant me a perfect date, if I promise to be just as nice next year?

No comments: