
Colourful lightings and a dinner with my whole family in little india on the actual day of deepavali. What else can make my day better? Ask yourselves friends, who hasnt really spent time together with your whole family, let alone sitting down together and have a meal or something? Me too. Im guilty, very guilty. Day in day out, mum will ask me if Im going home for dinner. And 7days a week, I`ll not be able to make it. Sometimes, she will leave somethings for me and I`ll have them when I get home. Hmmm, I sure miss home-cooked food, A LOT!
Right. Arts Fest is in a week`s time. And the kaninabuchaokukufugginoldshitty uncle STILL sitting there and talk as if his father opened the school. Oh well, I guess its still best to depend on ourselves huh! Stupidchaofuck! The holidays are over. Well, what do I say? I spent 6 out of 7 days in my 2nd crib, d studio! Sweating it out and having fun with my favourite people ever. What else can I ask for? =)
NOTE: StyleGroovaz will be performing at the National Library tomorrow. One at 2pm, another at 4pm. Do come and show us some love! =) Free hugs given.
No comments:
Post a Comment